Sunday 24 March 2013

Against the purple wall.












Finally got around to doing an outfit post. Thanks to the self timer. Though its a lot harder than it looks.  :\

I'm not really a trend follower but i do know whats trending. Black and white this season. But, but i did not go out of my way too get this top. I'v had it for centuries and worn it to fabric death. Threw in this camouflage shirt/jacket thingy for the mixed prints look and its quite an interesting clash. I like.

And i don't know what else to write. Have a great week ahead. I know i wont.
Kisses.


Shirt/jacket- Zara
Striped top- Local Market
Leggings- Zara
Shoes- Miss sixty
xx

10 comments:

  1. hello dear, do u want us to follow each others? :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic military look! Super cool camo jacket@

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. i'm following you on bloglovin now :) waiting for you!
    XO

    NO ORDINARY SHOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely..I absolutely love ur camo jacket..cute
    Thanks for visiting my blog btw..now following and hope u ff bk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo stunnin look, sooo chic shoes!!!! tnx u dear 4 ur sweet comment)))) id like 2 follow each other 2 n ive already done dis))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for ur comment!!
    i just followed u :), follow me back!! thanks

    ReplyDelete