Monday 9 July 2012

Back in Black

With a little gold here and there. When was the last time i posted.? Well the the post title is quite apt and yus I'm back wearing all black.(You dont say?)
I've realized, taking pictures for the blog is a lot harder than well,starting the blog. Which explains my lack of posts. Finding a location,getting someone to take your pictures and sometimes not even being able to carry the camera around(See the size of my bag). result:nothing to post. :\
Got my brother to take these pictures(Forcefully of course)before i left the house.  
                                         
Really into shirts and sheer as of now. :D


I'v hated gold jewellery for as long as i can remember. I was always more of a silver person. Oh but how i contradict myself. :P


Leopard print. I'v already spoken about my obsession with this print here.


All in all,this outfit pretty much defines my style. Comfort chic. Is that even a term? Errm.. but yea its the comfort that i look for in my clothing. The shirt being my comfort element here. I believe that you could be dresses in the fanciest of clothes but if you're not comfortable wearing them its just.. Bleh. Aaanndd also, how easily can this outfit be dressed up.? Throw in a fitting blazer with a pair of heels and voila a whole different dressed up look. I'm thinking of ways to style this outfit for the dressed up look while i write this. Next post maybe.? :D

Trying to do the I'm walking picture and failing miserably. Haha.

Fighting them wind.

Shirt-self tailored; jeggings- 99labels.com; Flats- Carlton London;
Bag- Westside; Rings- Fashionandyou.com;
Shades-Vintage; Neck piece- Bombay.



Feel free to tell me what you think about the post.! :)
Will be back with a new post. Soon.  
Take care and have a great week y'all. 

P.S: This post is submitted as INFB Remix-Sheer entry.
xx

16 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! The flats are amazing. xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! im a fan of leopard print and black too n i hated gold earlier but its my new found love! :)
    u look lovely! d ensemble is perfect! :)
    new post on my blog
    xx
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and Me loving them rings :) Those pics are great.. I know the hassle of not getting ppl to take pics but I'm like what the hell and I've started using tripod hehe!

    Luv, Nyt
    Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Su, my love!
    i love your posts
    keep 'em coming.
    xx
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the style you have post on your blog and do follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just loved your BLOG ! It would be great if we could follow eachother ! @ www.ilovemonsta.blogspot.com !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black on black. This combination never lets me down:)The tied up hair looks good on you:)
    Thank you for your lovely comment:) Hope you visit soon.
    Love,
    Eccentric Connoisseur
    New post: http://www.eccentricconnoisseur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely, simple outfit yet to chic! thanks for your comment on our blog! please visit again soon :) http://topknotandfringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. and I always thought i was the only odd one out to think gold is so not my type!
    (:

    looking great. I love your sunnies! (:

    touchofawanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh loving the black sheer, sexy :)
    hopped on from the INFB remix
    ~ashy
    http://thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit!

    And I completely understand how hard it is to put up outfit posts! I'm surprised your brother really took these! I have to beg my sister every time, and get this, she is learning about photography, so in fact she should be more than happy to!

    Anyways moral is get more friends who take good pictures!

    http://head2heels-roxanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit...black and golden evergreen combo :)

    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome pics and loving ure look head-to-toe!!

    superlike it girl

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete